Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Goodbye,America

      This week is the last week that I stay in America. After this quarter, I will go back to China. I can not believe that I had been here for four months. I appreciate for the teachers' patience teaching and I enjoy studying with my friendly classmates. I am so lucky that I meet such nice people here. I had a great time here. However,the time flies and I must say goodbye to America. I know that it is not easy to say goodbye because I love this country and I love the people who helped me a lot. I remember when I came here at the first time, I could not speak English very well. I thought that I hardly made friends in these four months because of my poor English. However, they encouraged me and gave me the confidence to try again and again. Luckily, I feel better than ever before and I improve a lot now. I love study here because teachers are so kind. They teached the knowledge and shared the experience with us. I have to say that I enjoy the school life here.I must admire the American's beautiful scenery, and it is a wonderful experience to have a round trip in America. When I go back to China, I will miss everything here. It is a perfect experience that stay here for four months.Thank you for everything.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you because it is difficult to say goodbye for me the next quarter is the last. I will come back to Peru in october, but I have had a excellent experience here because it helps me to improve my English, make friends, and know the American culture. Therefore, this time in our life is a wonderful memory for life.
    Good Luck Dave

    ReplyDelete