Friday, April 22, 2011

last weekend

I with my friends went to Disneyland last Saturday. We had great fun there. I felt very excited so that I had taken a lot of photoes. The Disneyland which I went is near to Los Angeles. We stayed there from 10am to 10pm. So we stayed there almost for 12 hours. When I was taking bus to the Disneyland, I could not help to wait to see it. Disneyland has eight themed areas or "lands" that host various shops, restaurants, live entertainment, and attractions. We just went to one of those themed areas and its' name is Disneyland park. This was my first time to Disneyland and I was surprised to see such lovely carton such as Mickey, Minnie and so on. I also took the picturee with them. The first of Walt Disney's ventures, Disneyland Park is 85 acres of everything I love about Disney - from the whimsical characters that dominate the rides and roam the walkways to the sophisticated "animatronics" that wow visitors, no matter how many times they've been there. The part which I love is the space moutain. We sit in a train and this train took us into a dark room with high speed. In the room,we could see a lot of stars. It was very beaueiful and it was unbelievable.What I could do in that room was to scream.  I promise that I had never play such excited game before. After finishing the game,I want to play again. But the time was ilmited,I gave up my thought. I think Disneyland has a larger cumulative attendance than any other theme park in the world so it can attract so many people to have a visit here every year. At that day,I also took the  Disneyland Railroad to visit around. The Disneyland is very large and I must take 5days to have fun here but I can't. If someone want to have a visit in Disneyland,what suggestion I can give you is that you must not miss the fireworks. Elaborate fireworks shows synchronized with Disney songs and often have appearances from Tinker Bell or Dumbo, flying in the sky above Sleeping Beauty Castle and those presentations have become more elaborate, featuring new pyrotechnics, launch techniques and story lines. I was confused about that the fireworks used by a new air launch pyrotechnics system, reducing ground level smoke and noise and decreasing negative environmental impacts. However,it was fantastic. I would not want to go back home even though I was so tired. Therefore,that day was a wonderful day. I hope I will have a chance come here again.

2 comments:

  1. I am glade to hear that you had great time in Disneyland. Everyone is agree that Disneyland is one of the greatest theme parks in the world. In my opinion, I prefer to go to California Adventure, which is locate on the opposite side of Disneyland park, because it is much fun and the games more scary and dangerous and designed for adult, i guess. From your post you seem does not like that kind of games, so you might chose the right place for you. Regarding to the fireworks, I cannot forget one of the amazing fireworks i have watched in my live which was in Disneyland, in the 4th of July last year,Independence Day of America, which made the event more important than any other day. In general, everyone should visit Disneyland while staying in the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I couldn't agree more with you.Maybe next time we can go to Disneyland together.

    ReplyDelete